Monday, April 25, 2016



    While preparing the gears for the upcoming Pulau Ubin fishing trip, I realized that I have forgotten about the Surecatch Spinning Reel. Its Anti-Reverse was malfunction during the last fishing trip. Since I was doing the servicing and modification, I decided to strip the Surecatch up to find out if I could fix it.

**Share this video by copying this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link


    As I understand how the Anti-Reverse works and I know where is the mechanism is, the job was made simple and as soon as I removed the spool I detected the issues.

    A tiny spring that latched on the stopper was broken, I removed it and it looked familiar. Over the years I collected many parts from spoiled fishing reels and some electronic gadgets. This tiny spring resembled those I stripped off from a old damaged Sony Camcorder. 

    After some search I found one which is identical and as soon as I placed the new spring onto the Surecatch Spinning reel, the Anti-Reverse is back to its working condition.



    Some lubrication was done and the reel is ready for action on the Pulau Ubin fishing trip.

    Stay tuned for the Over Night Surf Casting Fishing Trip at Pulau Ubin, in which we had a full night of action and fun.

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts