Wednesday, January 13, 2016


CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    Few years back I read about the advantage of having a Mono Mag installed on the Multiplier, it gives a better control during casting and it will improve the casting distance significantly. After some research I decided to have it fitted on my Abu Garcia C4 6600 and it really helped to improve greatly on the casting distance. My friend heard about it and he asked if I can help to....


**Share this video by copy this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    My friend told me that his multiplier is always having problem during casting, he always gets Bird's Nest if he didn't thumb down on the spool in time. It seems that the casting control has worn out and I told him my Abu Garcia C4 6600 doesn't have any breaking blocks in it, all thanks to the DIY Mono Mag I fitted on it.


    So I agreed on helping him to fit the DIY Mono Mag on his Daiwa Millionaire Proteus 300. On top of that I even suggest to service the reel, it is really poor maintained. I told him that he will be having a smooth casting multiplier reel to do the surf casting at Pulau Ubin, we had organized an overnight fishing trip in two weeks time.

    It was until the last three day before the Pulau Ubin fishing trip than I started the servicing and upgrading of the Daiwa Millionaire Proteus 300. Immediately I faced some obstacles and it took me quite a while just to remove one small screw. 

    Up next in Part 2, I will get inside the Daiwa Millionaire Proteus 300, stay tuned! 

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts