Monday, December 28, 2015

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    Fort Road Jetty is another fishing spot at East Coast of Singapore that I used to frequent and the place always never let me down. That night me with the gang went for another night surf casting fishing trip which ended up with some surprises.

**Share this video by copy this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    We reached the Fort Road Jetty at around 11pm and the tide was receding. We took our time to prepare our gears, my friend KC even brought his coffee maker there and made some nice coffee for us.

    Cast net was brought to catch some fresh bait. Colin went on the first round and as soon as I done my set up I joined him for the hunt. Nothing significant was caught by the cast net, can't get any Tamban aka Greenbacks.

    When Colin was exhausted by the 10 feet Braided Cast Net, I took over and started to walk around the Jetty to search for bait fishes. The results were disappointed until I spotted a dark shadow appearing on the surface, it was a good size Squid aka Greeneyes! I quickly retrieved the net but it submerge back into the deep before I can react.

    I patiently waited at around that corner and after around 20 minutes it resurfaced. I was all ready for it and without much hesitation my 10 feet braided cast net flew out like a pan cake which covered all the exit path. I saw the Squid being covered inside the net, although excited but I kept my calm and let the cast net gradually sank to the bottom. I slowly drag the cast net back but I couldn't feel any movement, I thought I had missed it until the net was pulled up to the Jetty.

    It was a fat juicy 5 inches long Squid! It is also one of the best bait for fishing. I continued the hunt and two more Squids were caught, although smaller in size but I was equally excited and through out the night I placed all my attention on cast net, my fishing rod was left at one corner until we called it a day due to raining.

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts