Friday, December 11, 2015

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    As we arrived at St.John's Island we quickly settled ourselves and as soon as the floating jetty was cleared, we were ready for some action. The rain eventually stopped but the aftermath of this rain was disastrous, rain water flushing out from the island turned the surrounding water into milk tea like color.

**Share this video by copying this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    As usual we stationed at the floating jetty here, other than the shelter, this is the only spot that can do bottom fishing without loosing your sinkers and fishing line. The deeper water here is also another reason why we choose here, it is confirmed later with my Lucky Fish Finder that the deepest part is around 20 meter.

    We started something light by using the Sabiki Hook set to gather some live bait fishes and we also toying with some lures. I never was a fan of luring but once in the blue moon I do force myself to spend sometimes trying out. My friends hung on around the floating jetty but I decided other wise. 

    I went around the area to try my luck and I walked up to the water breaker on the far left side of the jetty only to find out that it was surrounded by sea weed. Determined to prove that I could catch a fish by using the lure I continued to the right side, this is an area which is quite shallow during low tide. It is also right beside an abandoned wooden jetty but after an hour of trying I gave up and decided to return to the jetty.

    I brought along the Lucky Fish Finder that I bought for boating with my Intex Seahawk II inflatable boat, I wanted to find out the depth of the water here. The Loomis & Franklin 10 footer was used and the transducer or the sonar was attached onto the fishing line. With the help of the Lucky Fish Finder I found out that the area on the right side of the jetty is around nine meter and the center front is fourteen meter. 

    The gadget was used on the side of he jetty and it shown tons of bait fishes underneath, it was proven by my friends and other anglers as they hooked up quite a number of Selar(Yellow Scad) with the Sabiki set. I had bring my shorter cast net here and I decided to go for the easier and faster way to catch the bait fishes.

Next on Part 3, my six footer cast net was drawn out and I began hunting for bait fishes. Stay tuned for the next episode.

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts