Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    After the Daiwa Millionaire Proteus 300 was serviced and lubricated, the next step is to upgrade the reel with the DIY Mono Mag as requested by my friend.

**Share this video by copying this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    This DIY Mono Mag require very few parts, the most important part being the Rare Earth Magnet. I bought them few years ago when I was trying out the Magnetic Coupling for my DIY Electric Trolling Motor project, which was failed eventually. I gathered the necessary parts as follow,

1) 8mm stainless steel bolt x 1
2) 8mm stailess steel Nut   x 1
3) Rare Earth Magnet (6mm OD) x 4
4) Wheel Air Inlet Cap   x 1
5) Coil Spring (Customary)   x 1



    Basic tools required and some Epoxy paste was used and it took around 3 hours to complete the project. (not including the drying time for the Epoxy)

    As usual, mistakes were made and I had to do some amendment. However, the project was completed and the reel was on time for the Pulau Ubin fishing trip.





==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts