Monday, December 7, 2015

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    I am always a fan of Surf Casting ever since I restarted fishing in 1995. (Read the story here) As a matter of fact I wasn't into full gear until my friend Lawrence showed me what he can do with his Shimano Thirteen footer Telescopic Fishing Rod. (Check out my pond fishing trip here) Instantly I became a Surf Casting Fishing Fanatic. Although in the later stage I am more versatile and do many other type of fishing like offshore fishing, long line kite fishing, cast netting, inflatable boat fishing, I even went on creating some gadget like the Compressed Air Bait Launcher to shoot out the bait.

**Share this video by copying this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    Over the years of fishing while doing the surf casting at the beach we sometimes face the problem of the sinker being flushed away by the strong current. It is quite frustrated when you fish at a crowded spot with many fishing rods on both side, it's either your fishing line might cross over the other angler's fishing line or vise versa. It is also a headache when both anglers are using braided fishing lines.

    When this post about the DIY Sand Grip Sinker came up on a fishing forum it immediately caught my attention. it's easy to make and low cost, it can be done on any type of surf casting sinker as well. The added DIY feature on to the normal sinker helps a lot during strong current fishing day, sinker is holding up firmly at the sea bed thanks to the four steel wire that attached to it. 

     Back then there were not many commercial Sand Grip Sinker available here and sometimes you might not be able to find one. The price is also an obstacle as it normally priced at few times higher than the normal sinker. We all knew that sometimes the sinker might ended up deep in the sea due to snag line and this DIY Sand Grip Sinker is definitely a saver of your pocket.

    The construction of this DIY Sand Grip Sinker require minimum materials. You only need basic tools like Pliers, Nail Clipper, some Scotch Tape and some Fishing Line. The cost of making one is less than a dollar and it is worth every penny. Lastly some basic knotting skill and you are good to go.

    In this video I will show you how you can build this DIY Sand Grip Sinker in less than 15 minutes.

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts