Friday, December 11, 2015

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    The sea water gradually became clearer as the tide retreated, more and more Selar(Yellow Scad) were hooked up. We decided to pause the luring activities and focused on gathering the bait fishes. At this time as many as ten anglers were squeezing onto this small platform and everyone was excited on the catch.

**Share this video by copy the link below

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    The floating jetty is always surrounded by small fishes, namely Tamban(Greenbacks) and Selar(Yellow Scad). On that day we didn't see any Tamban(Greenbacks), all were Selar(Yellow Scad). My friends used a small six footer rod and the Sabiki rig to jig for them while I took out my six footer cast net to do the easy way.

    The Lucky Fish Finder played a big part in locating the bait fish but after several attempts none was caught on the cast net. You must be thinking that my net casting skill is bad and probably my net wasn't spread fully. You see, the depth here is around five to nine meter, although fishes were detected but most of them were hidden at the bottom. I was quite reluctant to let my cast net sank all the way down, I was afraid that my cast net might reduce to a shorter length if I do so. 

    The original size of this cast net was seven feet when I bought it. On one fishing trip at St.John's Island here I had this cast net snagged onto the reef at the bottom. I managed to force it out but a part of it remained at the sea bed of St.John's Island and that is why it was reduced to around six feet. That cast net was reborn after a few sleepless night which I re-sew the pocket and added a steel chain as weight.

    Fortunately Colin is a skillful and patience fisherman, he contributed most of the bait fishes caught by using the jigging style. Around evening time we began to prepare our light gears for some light fishing. Apollo rig with hook size 0/2 was used, we were hoping to land something which is table size and it might just in time for dinner, it is also a form of warming up before the night falls.

Night falls on part 4 as we began some serious big game fishing, Colin had some action and..... Stay tuned for the upcoming part 4!

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts