Friday, December 11, 2015

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE


    As the night falls we began to cast out the freshly caught bait fishes into the deep using our heavy gear set-up, it is time for some serious fishing. The darkness gave the monster predators a good cover when they began their hunt and so do we. 

**Share this video by coping this link

**Watch my trip at Air Papan Beach with the Bait Launcher here

**Subscribe now by clicking this link

**Check out my other videos by clicking this link

    The jetty is equip with two powerful spotlight which brighten up the whole area at night, this bright white light beam draws more species nearby. Squids are often spotted on the surface and anglers always standby with a long pole scoop net to catch them. The Bigfin Reef Squid aka Greeneyes can be found here too, it is quite fun if you using a squid lure to hook them. We continued on gathering the bait fishes and I switch my target to aim for the Squids with my cast net. The Japanese style cast net that I have was not suitable for catching the squid, they are just too fast and my net is too slow to wrap them up. In the end, none was caught. A few table sizes fishes swam pass but I was too slow to react, on the later attempts I did catch some Selar(Yellow Scad) and Tamban(Greenbacks). 

    It was closed to midnight and Colin had the first sign of the night. The clicker on his Daiwa Sealine 30SH was triggered and it alarmed everyone to rush forward. At the end, it was just a false alarm.

    While I was away to make some coffee, Colin got the real bite and the fishing line was being stripped off in lightning pace. He fought for around 10 minutes and the fish was landed. Although Colin was disappointed on the catch but the fish gave him a hell of the fight, it is a Super Catfish that weigh seven kilogram! 

    Next in line was KC, he managed to hook up a two kilogram Trevally. I returned to some action after the coffee break, only to have my fishing line entangled with a huge chunk of Sea Weed.

    I did have a real strike but I was too careless and it escaped. The struggle was not very strong and I took it for granted. When I slowly retrieving the fishing line, it caught with a huge bunch of sea weed. Fed up with the situation I forgotten there was a fish on the other end and I let loose the fishing line hoping to get it off from the sea weed. The fish seized the opportunity to make some struggle and broke free.

    Disappointed with my own performance I stayed awake throughout the night when everyone else headed to their La La Land. Silent throughout the night and sea weed was everywhere. I hung on and I witnessed the beautiful Sunrise at St.John's Island.

    We took our shower here and had a wonderful breakfast before boarding the ferry home. St.John's Island is always so charming in every aspect, whether you are here for fishing or taking a break from the hectic city live. I will see you soon...
    
==============================­­========­==­­=====
Please give me your valuable comments to help me making improvement and click the LIKE and SHARE if you find the video is good. Subscribe to my channel for the latest update on the new videos.

You can reach me @

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Google+

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Facebook

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Instagram

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Twitter

NorthernHardcoreFisherman @ Tumblr

==============================­­========­==­­=====
Always Tight Line, Hardcore is the Spirit!

0 comments:

Tide Table Singapore

Reach me here

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

About

Featured Post

Surecatch Spinning Reel Anti Reverse Easy Fix

Tide Table Singapore

Popular Posts